The Wildiaries Experience
Coral Bay, Ningaloo Group Tour
From $3200.00 * AUD
Perched at the edge of a vast continent, as you gaze out towards the setting sun over the ocean understand that the first landfall is Madagascar. Coral Bay is a few hundred metres from Ningaloo Reef, where Manta Rays forage year-round and Whale Sharks seasonally feast on plankton just off shore.
On this tour, you'll experience the awe-inspiring Australian west coast and Ningaloo Reef as you get to explore all the hidden secrets of Coral Bay with the help of one of Wildiaries' most celebrated guides.
Coral Bay is a beautiful shanty-town set in the dunes behind the reef. Metres from the ocean, you'll enjoy several days, and with boats and guides dedicated to your group - having this flexibility means you could have the pick of the best weather days to do Whale Sharks. There'll be plenty of time to relax and explore but also, having your own boats, means you can dive and snorkel where and whenever the group wishes.
There'll be plenty of time to snorkel, beach comb and swim in this pristine and isolated reef, while enjoying some down time and relaxing the company of friends and taking in the isolation that is Coral Bay.
Ask for Details
Or call Diverse Travel now
on 08 8234 8324 (Australia)
or +61 8 8234 8324 (if overseas)
- Swim with Whale Sharks.
- Swim with Manta Rays and be guided with the researchers who have set the standard for marine interactions at Coral Bay.
- Learn about Ningaloo Reef from your dedicated guide, a marine expert and underwater photographer.
- Take a sunset sail and snorkel to look for turtles.
NOTE - dates are to be confirmed, some time in July 2018.
Day 1 Arrive Learmonth airport and pick up hire car(s) or alternatively, bus (depending on group size). Drive to Coral Bay (approx 2 hours).
Day 2-6 Four days of daily excursions on the reef dedicated to snorkelling/diving/Whale sharks and Manta Rays. One 'free' day for local exploration including either a sunset sail or quad-biking safari.
Day 7 Check out and drive back to Learmonth Airport.
- 7 days mid sized car rental (or alternatively, bus, depending on group size)
- 6 nights accommodation (Ningaloo Reef resort)
- Three days dedicated vessel for Whale Shark viewing / snorkelling and diving (picking the best weather day(s) for Whale Sharks).
- One day dedicated Manta Ray viewing and snorkelling / diving.
- 6 breakfasts.
- Up to 5 lunches (depends on the final number of activity days)
- Dedicated guide to look after your group throughout the trip and show you wildlife.
- An evening science presentation about Ningaloo Reef.
From $3200.00 * AUD
The 'from' price (above) is the upper estimate per person based on two people, twin-share, in a Beachcomber unit at the Ningaloo Reef Resort, staying B&B. We've priced this as between about $3,050-$3,200. The equivalent price for a family of 4, per person, may be about $2,350-$2,500.
Please note however, the trip is planned for 2018. Prices for accommodation and activities won't be available until at least 11 months before. So the price indicated is approximate and could go up or down slightly depending on:
- The total group size (we've based our assumptions on 16 people);
- The composition of each booking party (families cost less per person, for example, than couples);
- The level of accommodation chosen (which may also depend on group size);
- Any special activities for individuals, such as diving; and
- Inflationary costs associated with the various trip components.
Nevertheless, the figure is already quite conservative as we haven't factored in concessions associated with any group bookings including vessel charter etc.
- Flights to and from Exmouth;
- Evening meals and lunches (except where noted, as part of day trips);
- Alcoholic drinks;
- Any special activities such as diving;
- Any items of a personal nature; and
- Anything else not listed in the inclusions.
Our licensed travel agent can arrange all travel to and from tour locations. We can also arrange fully-guided options as well as tailoring packages for families and groups travelling together.